Thursday, February 23, 2012

ABOUT ME

I'm a student at the University of Toronto specializing in Psychology. I decided to join Forever Living Products because I've always been extremely passionate about promoting good health and I strongly believe in the benefits of natural remedies. I have used the products and have seen results for myself! I am now living a healthier and wealthier lifestyle. All thanks to FLP.


All pictures were taken at Toronto's Recognition Meeting 
in Markham, Ontario on February 18th 2012 at Holiday Inn.

with my aunt Phuong Doan who is Senior Manager, 
Toronto's Regional Sales Director Willie Hsu and my aunt Mai Le, Sapphire Manager  

The picture above is of my very supportive aunt Phuong Doan, 
the Senior Vice President of FLP Canada, Harold Greene and I  
Taken after being rewarded for reaching Supervisor Position.  


If I can do it, YOU can do it too!

Join our FLP Team for FREE

It Takes 4 Easy Steps:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You For Visiting

Please share this link with anyone who might be interested
Have Questions?

Email: judynguyen@myflpbiz.com
Feel free to call or text: 647-629-9513
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment